Despite assurances from Palestinian leaders to the UK Government, the Palestinian Authority educational curriculum remains unchanged, filled with incitement and hatred, which is taught by teachers funded by the UK taxpayer. As the winds of peace sweep through the Middle East, it is now more important than ever to educate for peace.
Join us for a special panel chaired by Claudia Mendoza, Co-Chief Executive of the Jewish Leadership Council, with:
• Sheila Gewolb, Board of Deputies of British Jews
• Marcus Sheff from the Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education
• Steve McCabe MP, Parliamentary Chairman of Labour Friends of Israel
• Stephen Crabb MP, Parliamentary Chairman for Conservative Friends of Israel
• Paul Charney, Chairman of the Zionist Federation
Thursday 11th February 2021, from 7 – 8pm