Join the Board of Deputies for an #InterfaithWeek discussion on how we can help realise freedom of religion and belief around the world.
- Kiri Kankhwende – Press and Public Affairs Team Leader, Christian Solidarity Worldwide
- Padideh Sabeti – Director, Office of Public Affairs of the UK Bahá’í Community
- Edwin Shuker – Vice-President, Board of Deputies
- Nury Turkel – Attorney and Commissioner, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
- Chaired by Gillian Merron – Chief Executive, Board of Deputies
Live-streamed on the Board of Deputies Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages. Post your questions for the panel in comments.
Tuesday 10th November, 6:00pm – 7:00pm